
Even though I hate animals, I jumped at the chance last weekend to spend the day outside with a bunch of prepsters watching the horse races. Preakness is one of the triple crown races and the winner of the Kentucky Derby also competes here. Let's be honest I could care less about all the horse stuff. I was more interested in what people wore especially their great hats.



We unfortunately did not dawn the great hats but I seriously wish there were more places to wear one so I could have invested in one. Maybe I should get one anyway. I mean I am sure I could find a place to wear a giant hat with a big bow on it. After a long winter is was so fun to be outside all day with great friends even if the reason was to watch animals run around in a circle.
3 comments:
Hahaha.... my favorite quote "Even though I hate animals!" I do to... I'm just not brave enough to say that because then people think you are evil... Looks like you had fun! Miss you and can't wait to see you in not too much longer!!!!
Fav cuz ... Jesica
Haha! Love this. My favorite quote was, "After a long winter is was so fun to be outside all day with great friends even if the reason was to watch animals run around in a circle." It makes the horse races sound so ridiculous. But there is something so fun about watching them run in a circle. I probably would have been saying, "Come on Dover, come on Dover! Move your bloomin a...." the whole day. :)
I still think it's hilarious that you went! You are the last person I would expect to go to a horserace. I'm going to keep an eye out for a ridiculous hat for you. You would have a chance to wear it. You more than anyone else I know.
Post a Comment