Grandma Phyl even came up from SLC for the big day and to spend New Years with us. As you can see from the pic below some of us were more enthralled with what's on the plate then smiling for pictures. It was a bit out of control but I guess that is how Smarts do to things.
I love when Phyl and Dad, I mean Phillip, get around each other. They just seem to feed off each other. Direct quotes from each of them:
"I'm going to add some lemon to my diet coke to make it healthier" -Gma Phyl
"Is it possible to eat so much you crack a rib?" -Phillip
Needless to say the whole brunch was one funny comment after another.
Shea, Darel, and I spent most of the brunch discussing which is better getting married or going to Salty's. We always seem to plan the trip when the married sibs are with the in laws and so far only the single sibs have experienced Salty's. The conclusion we came to was that a ring may not be worth missing out on Salty's...it's that good.
5 comments:
Chels-
You look so gorgeous in all these pictures! The Smarts always know how to have a good time haha!
love-Shan
Oh. My. Hilarious!!!! The no ring picture is a crack up! Saltys sounds blissful!!!... what if i leave my ring at home for one day... could I just pretend to get in??? Love you and hope you have traveled safe!!!! Miss you!
Chels, you look so pretty in these pics! I'm going to have to try this place next time I'm in Seattle.
I just might have to ditch my ring for a day and ACTUALLY get to Saltys. I'm still a little bitter that I've never been, especially since GPhyl was there. Sounds like a party was had by all.
It's more than a theory now; I proved it possible to break a rib by over-eating. Ha!
Post a Comment