It is a place (much to the demise of some) where people break out into random song and dance accompanied by small forest animals.
It is a place where makeup, bras, and showers are optional.
Although multi-tasking is required.
Good behavior is rewarded with hugs, stickers, and food.
Days are spent reading stories, watching movies, and playing with toys.
One can't help but be happy here.
It is a magical, happy place --a real heaven on earth.
If you want a chance to visit this heaven on earth, text Ally and she give you the address.
6 comments:
Oh, Chelsea. I love this. Thanks for all the pics.
Best post ever! Plus its true! Heaven resides wherever the twins and baby girl are.
PS that picture of Ally "multi-tasking" is my fave.
Enjoy the fam this go around, Chels! Those kids are pretty precious!
Hey Chels, you have your own blog!!! I just found it! I've had so much fun reading all your posts! I can't believe you're going to London- that's great! I want to come visit you in DC before you leave. If you are coming to Utah in Aug do you want to stay with me? I'm so glad to hear everything is continuing to look up for your family and nephew. You guys are fighters, that's for sure!
Love the pics, Chels! I miss you! Hurry back to help us! You owe me a phone call...:)
How did I miss this post. Well said--Heaven is a place on earth.
Post a Comment