I will be studying here,
Calling Yaktown from here,
telling time from here,
and will live here; pending Kate turns heinously ugly overnight and William decides the pregnancy tie of our mothers is strong enough to give me a giant sapphire ring.
I could also live here...if I could find figure out a way to earn $5 million pounds in the next few months. But wouldn't this just be the cutest place to live!
Unfortunately, I will probably end up living in a midget's shoebox. Either way, visitors are welcome--just don't all come at once.
6 comments:
First off, I LOVE the yellow door and know that that is why you like this particular place of residence. I don't think that it is a coincidence that you and the future King of England were born the same year, because as you know it was a very, very good year. Awesome, wonderful post (and we have been waiting for it) makes me very excited to escort you there in September! So glad you are safely back in the states!
Yay! I can't wait to come visit!!! And I LOVE the little house. I need you to find 5 million pounds too. I don't want to stay in a hole, I want to stay there! :) Hooray for Chelsea in London!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun Chels! I'm so excited for you! Such a cute post too! Can't wait for ya!
Love you
Fav Cuz
While Kate is perhaps my favorite person ever, I must say that she can't even wave a British flag in your direction. You would totally own Windsor Castle!
SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!
you would look cute living behind any yellow door, especially one with a London address. Can't wait to visit you in your midget house!
Post a Comment