Thursday, March 3, 2011

London Bridges


It's official!! About 3.5 seconds ago I received an email formally offering me a spot at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine to get a graduate degree in Public Health and Developing Countries. It was my top choice at that school. I am still waiting back to hear from one more school but at least I know I am going. I am so excited the logistics of moving to a country I have never even been too and leaving DC are not really registering. I will figure those deets out later.
The most exciting part is my future is not totally unknown--yea for a life plan!! So get your passports and plane tickets and plan your trip. I accept all visitors starting September 2011!!!

8 comments:

Nick said...

Chelsea...Congradufreakinglations!You really deserve to go there. My student loans may be ablet to pay for a quick trip over there.

Alix said...

Congrats Chels! I'm so happy for you! :)

The Davis Family said...

Wow Chels! That is amazing! I'm really proud of you.

love-Shanna

MaryJane said...

Yeah for you, Chelsea! How long will you be there? Does the invite apply to the regular blog stocker, occassional commenter? I love your travel posts! Sure you don't want to just open a travel/adventure business?

Darrell said...

Woohoo! To say that I am proud would be a monstrous understatement. You Rock!!! Your mother called immediately and said that Spring break 2012 would be a "Girls Only Vacation" in London (Mom, you, Darc, Syd and Lil D). I'm not quite sure how I got muscled out of this trip. Oh well, I'm sure you'll be amazing in London and learn some really cool stuff. My law degree from BYU seems so pedestrian at this point in time.

Darcee said...

Wahoooooooo! I think I am the most excited about this (next to you of course)! Congratulations! I would just like to say that I knew you were going to get in and I kept telling you, remember? I'm so excited!

sheila said...

Chels, I am so very proud of you, and can't wait to participate in your education, can I just ride on your coattails for awhile? London, here WE come, awesome!

Amy Lee Scott said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! London 2011!