Saturday, October 29, 2011

Contagion


My classmates and I went and saw Contagion this week. We justified the $20 (yes, that is the "normal" price INCLUDING the student discount) and the loss of precious study time because the movie was about what we are studying. Marion Cotillard and Kate Winslet both play Epidemiologist. Notice the frumpnastyness of Kate Winslet's character--hopefully I don't end up like that. I'm hoping to be more of a Marion Cotillard. If you want to attend class with me (I mean seriously who doesn't?!) and don't want to pay for the plane ticket, go see the movie. As long as Hollywood keeps producing movies like this, I don't think I need to keep attending my Epidemiology class--they're practically the same thing!

3 comments:

Darrell said...

I guess I have to go see that pic to know what you're up to. We're proud of you--keep studying hard.

Sydney said...

I'm DYING to see that movie! But I haven't even seen The Help yet, so maybe we can rent it over Christmas. PS you are so much hotter than Kate Winslet. I'm proud of you for pursuing your social life/study life at the same time. Smart girls know how to do that better than anyone.

sheila said...

I want to see the movie, but in London with you!! I am really missing London and the time we had together there. Love you!