
As I was leaving school after the party, the single greatest thing happened to me since moving to London. There is this reality TV show called "Made in Chelsea" (Chelsea is a posh neighborhood in London--totally fitting right:)). It is kind of like the UK version of "The Hills". As a disclaimer I LOATHE "The Hills", but something about rich, socialites in a culture other then my own is extremely entertaining. I love "Made in Chelsea" and feel like the people on it are giving me a crash course in UK culture. Even if that culture is totally staged. Back to the greatest moment of my UK experience. Next to school was an event for the television channel that broadcasts "Made in Chelsea" and who was at the event? Two of my favorite characters! Like in the flesh! I basically turned into a twelve year old with a celeb crush. It was not pretty but so much fun. Had I not made cookies with no measuring cups and stayed late a school for the party I never would have seen them!

2 comments:
I thought hanging out with me in London was your best gig there?? I'm so crushed!! Sounds fun and I'm glad your cookies were a hit
Way funny. I can't wait to come back to London and hang out in Chelsea with my English Socialite.
Post a Comment