Three of my mom's siblings live in AZ and when I was in college I would try and go every year for a visit. I haven't been since I moved to DC and thought it was time for a visit. It was so much fun to see so much family. I didn't get pics of every one but appreciated everyone making time to see me.
Jes and I lived together at BYU and it was the best two years of school for me! We survived a bat in our room, some interesting roommates, and lots of fun adventures. I really miss living with her! Can you believe she just had her third girl? I got to meet her second this weekend and hope its not another 2 years until I get to see her new addition:)
Thanks Meneses family for being such great hosts!
3 comments:
You're a machine! Keep it coming, I love all the posts!
Glad you could see the AZ cousins.
Love all the pics! So jelly you got to go down to AZ. The rainy weather here has made me question the sun's existence.
Post a Comment