I was discussing with a friend, the other day, about the narcissistic nature of blogs. He was getting some flack for being too narcissistic on his blog. But isn’t that the very nature of blogs? You ramble on about how hot/wonderful/better your significant other/child/dog/house/etc is and then post a million pictures about said topic. Isn’t that why blogs are so great? You can write all about yourself and its OK because that is what you are supposed to do! So, cheers to being narcissistic! (And for using too many of these exclamation points!!!!) I am joining the bandwagon, jumping off the cliff, and joining the club. And I guess it’s about time.
PS. If I admit my narcissism, does it still count against me?
3 comments:
whooo! Welcome to the world of bloggers!! Brag away!
Wahoooooo! I am so excited to see this! Although, I am a little bummed that I a not your first fan/commentor. Can I please be on your blogroll? Can I be so cool?
p.s. We miss you like crazy this weekend!
Awesome blog!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment