Here the girls are strategizing and memorizing the map.
We left our house at 10 pm and didn't not return until 7:30am the next morning. Shopping is the only reason that I will pull an all-nighter. By about 1:30 am this was our loot and this was just the beginning.
Five of us dropping some cash at Banana...this after the almost fight with a woman in line. We take our deals very seriously.
We believe strongly in helping the economy in any way that we can. By 3:30am the last of the group finally left me, my roommates, and one lone boy to prove how hard core we are. The lone boy claimed that he was in it for the promised post shopping breakfast but the amount of purchases he made proved otherwise.
When we finally emerged from our beds late that afternoon we put in a Christmas movie, ate leftovers, and did a fashion show of all of our purchases (most of which I have no recollection of purchasing)--it felt like Christmas morning. Don't worry I did buy a few Christmas presents for others and maybe a couple for myself!
2 comments:
DANG! You really are hardcore! Haha looks like you had a ton of fun :) Shopping is the best! Love you Chels!
You go daughter!! I have never been more proud. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Post a Comment