Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day...The Event

The Football

The Breakfast

The hostess

The Menu

The Place cards

The Table settings

The leaf shaped butter (totally over the top...I know)

The table


The centerpiece

The decorations

The toast

The spread


The Gratitude.

Family. Friends. Job. Gospel. Health. Sobrinos. Living in DC. Passport. House. Roomies.

7 comments:

Sydney said...

I have been WAITING for this post. CJ - You have truly outdone yourself! Everything looked amazing! And the hostesses looked hot of course!

Amy Lee Scott said...

holy. cow.

amazing. hats off to you, chels! (i'm visualizing you with your high school singers group doing a fancy "hats off"--a good image :)

MishMyBelle said...

It was such a great day. Thank you Chels for your vision! I am ready to do it again!

Darcee said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! You need to submit your pics to a magazine. Seriously, Chels! That is a feast for the eyes!!! Love it! Thanks for posting!

MaryJane said...

Great job, Chelsey. Some day, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!

sheila said...

Wow!!! Over the top and fantastic. Darn, I wish I could have been there even more after seeing the pics. Not only are you gorgeous but oh so talented too. Great job Chels!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

OH MY WORD!!!! Love it times a ZILLION!!!!! You did awesome! How are we not sisters instead of cousins because the butter is totally not over the top... it is just simply perfection! I wish so bad we had more years living together and I could have been there with you to perfect your party planning skills! You are the best and amazing! Keep up the posts! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!